Currently seeking an experienced NetSuite Functional consultant to lead Implementation efforts and existing client support. Consulting experience should include, but are not be limited to NetSuite Financials and Operations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a working knowledge NetSuite's Cloud / SaaS based business software systems (ERP / CRM).
- Have experience in pre-sales, product implementation, training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment
- Have experience throughout the complete NetSuite software development life-cycle
- Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines, and responsibilities. Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline
- Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for our clients using NetSuite software (ERP and CRM).
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 3-5 NetSuite implementations. Specific experience should include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization of the NetSuite application.
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to distribution and/ or manufacturing with a functional competency in accounting, shop floor, quote to cash, procure to play, operations, e-commerce or CRM functions highly desired
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies required
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required
- Demonstrated skills of leading clients and team members through successful implementations
- Experience providing client support in a telephone, on-line and on-site environment.
- Assess and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business workflows for clients in the NetSuite environment
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with client’s business process requirements
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale client’s business needs
- Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, and set up saved searches
- Assist and train clients on change control management and reporting structures.
- Develop client reports and/or saved searches
- Provide client training and configuration sessions
- Provide product support by researching and interpreting information in a way that clients are able to understand
- Document client interactions, requirements and concerns in CRM
- Demonstrate strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take direction, as well as work autonomously
- Attend internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Travel required