This position is responsible for the sale of ERP software and services as well as related modules. The Sales Executive works to grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying and coordinating meetings for all opportunities, performing product demonstrations, negotiating the contract, and closing. Responsibilities also include establishing client relationships for new accounts and growing new accounts annually.
- Sales quota attainment
- Sales pipeline management
- Learn how solutions meet needs of clients and develop skill in delivery of scripted demos
- Prospecting, networking, and marketing to build pipeline
- Work with marketing and sales team to develop target strategies
- Enhance sales opportunities by capitalizing on knowledge of business technology trends in NY, NJ, CT Tri-State area
- 5+ years of successful software sales experience, preferably to SMB market. Experience with Sage, Microsoft, Epicor or SAP Business One will be considered a plus.
- Demonstrate expertise with one or more of the following industries – Distribution and Manufacturing.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to interact and sell at the C-level
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers and decision-makers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to demonstrate software offerings at a detailed level, develop innovative value propositions to maximize sales revenue, and negotiate and close under time and objective pressure
- Focused, activity-driven, and technology savvy
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office