A&D Sales Rep (Stone & Tiles)
The A&D Representative is responsible to identify the top commercial-based architectural and design firms in the geographic market. Develop a strong relationship with key decision-makers to create and secure regional and national specifications for company products.
- Establish and maintain relationships with architects, designers, and other purchasing influences in the commercial market industry.
- Coordinate lunch and learns for clients to present and show our products.
- Track commercial projects from selection of materials through final specification.
- Provide continuing customer education through product updates and presentations.
- Prospect for both specified and unspecified projects to ensure a growing pipeline.
- Utilize CRM to track potential and upcoming projects. Maintain accurate and comprehensive account list. Update daily activities and campaigns.
- Create and maintain a strong harmony within the regional commercial team.
- Facilitate frequent job tracking meetings with the regional commercial team.
- Maintain all reporting mechanisms including CRM, expense reports and any additional duties required by the Regional Manager.
- Assist in sales blitzes and promotions.
- Maintain the highest level of product and technical knowledge.
- Responsible for communicating to the Regional Manager market trends and shifts.
- Attend trade shows and industry events
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Two or more years of sales or industry experience within the A&D community.
Developed inter-personal, communication, presentation, negotiating, organization and listening skills with the ability to work well with others.
Tenacity, confidence, sincerity, aggressiveness, persuasiveness, team oriented, self-motivated, ethical, enthusiastic, punctual, takes direction well, integrity, personality, courteousness, approachable, career minded and determined.
Desire to be successful, maintain a professional appearance, goal oriented assertive and objective.
Openness to accept new techniques in product knowledge, training and problem solving.
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to work individually and in group settings in our skills
- Highly Organized
- Strong communication skills
- Exercises independent judgment and initiative
- Basic computer skills
Salary plus commission/bonus (based on experience in the field) and established company benefits.
All Commissions/bonuses will be based on achievement of the individuals sales goals and objectives on a quarterly basis.
Job Type: Full-time