An award-winning development firm located in NYC. We currently utilize platforms such as Magento, Shopify Plus, WordPress and Drupal to successfully implement and customize sites for our clients, with focused specialization in deep integrations into our client’s existing ERP and other business systems. With a full suite of services including architecture, design, development and marketing, coupled with the support of our parent company, we are poised for significant growth in 2019. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team, and grow new sales revenue by identifying and qualifying opportunities, performing product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, and closing new business.
About the Role:
A financially rewarding opportunity to build revenue for a leader in eCommerce and Web open source platform development services.
You will work with the Business Development team to identify and develop strategic relationships and with potential clients and own the lifecycle of client acquisition from the opportunity lead through the contract phase.
This role is focused on new business acquisition through outbound sales. You will have some lead generation support, but must be able to operate in startup-like environment generating and engaging your own leads. You will have the support of the Services team for seamless project handoff.
While this role has a focus on net new business, you may benefit from finding new opportunities within existing clients.
- Selling Skills- Strong commitment to succeed, takes responsibility for sales cycle and ability to close
- Sales Knowledge- Understands the product, customer base and pricing. Excellent proposal quality
- Analysis Skills- Identifies problems and opportunities, determines root causes
- Creativity- Generates new approaches to problems or innovations to established best practices
- Integrity- Ethical, does not cut corners, earns trust of co-workers
- Adaptability- Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Interpersonal Skills- Customer focused, team player, assertive
- Motivation- Driven; passionately striving to achieve results, doesn’t give up
- Professional Services sales with industry experience in one or more of the following: Systems Integrators, VAR, IT Solutions or Software Publisher with a significant service offering;
- Ideal candidate will have sold eCommerce or Web Development services with experience selling services in conjunction with eCommerce platforms (i.e., Shopify, Magento, Demandware, Hybris) or Content Management Systems (i.e., Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Sitecore);
- Demonstrated understanding of the business logic behind eCommerce or CMS applications;
- Experience with business systems eCommerce integrations – i.e., with ERP, OMS, WMS, CRM systems.
- Direct experience with iPaas Solutions/Connectors (ie Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, etc.) a plus.
- Exemplary stand-up presentation skills and experience selling to C-Level;
- Training in Consultative Sales approach methodologies (e.g., SPIN, Challenger, Sandler, Solutions Selling) strongly preferred;
- BA/BS required.
This role is located in our New York City location, conveniently located within walking distance of Port Authority, Penn Station and Times Square.
We are an EEO/AA employer.