The Network Infrastructure/Managed Services Group is looking for an experienced IT Professional to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Technology Services Manager, the vCTO – Virtual Chief Technology Officer provides strategic consulting services for managed services clients. The vCTO works actively with key stakeholders to drive technology initiatives, direct the overall technology strategy, and drive support effectiveness for our clients.
Our service delivery model is based on a high touch, white glove-style service for our managed and support clients. We strive to be the outsourced IT Department for our clients, as well as a strategic partner. Exceptional client relationships drive our success!
Successful candidates are self-motivated, possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate critical thinking and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Strong familiarity with IT managed services and ConnectWise is preferred.
· Own a select portfolio of clients and be responsible for guiding them in the creation of a technology roadmap that will align with their business objectives.
· Work closely with client stakeholders to develop a deep awareness of their business and partner with them to create IT budget roadmaps, technology implementation schedules, and technology vision plans.
· Work closely with the project management team to ensure projects identified from the technology roadmap are delivered on-time and within budget and client expectations are exceeded.
· Manage new client on-boarding process.
· Schedule Quarterly Business Reviews and strategic on-site meetings with the client according to the vCTO playbook.
· Document all opportunities, client discussions, and events in the ConnectWise Manage system.
· Be the client advocate! Ensure that service delivery and execution is of the highest level!
· Be an integral part of our growing Service Delivery Team, aiding and supporting the team and our client base with positivity, integrity, and dedication to the end-user experience.
· Actively review client metrics and reporting data daily.
· Work with the procurement team to develop quotes, proposals, and service agreements.
· Actively train on the Net at Work solution stack of services and products.
· Utilize MSP Tools such as ConnectWise Manage, Automate, IT Glue and BrightGauge to drive efficiency and leverage across the client base.
· Ensure Customer Satisfaction and strong customer service focus with excellent communication skills and a pro-active attitude.
· Coordinate with the Service Manager to ensure escalated technical issues are resolved timely and to the customer's expectation and satisfaction.
· Stay current with industry and technology news, trends and best practices.
· 5+ years’ experience in an IT Consulting or Managed Services environment as an Engineer providing external clients with design / development / advisory services for on-premise and cloud based technology solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent work in an IT related field
· Understanding of vendor licensing programs (Microsoft, VMware, etc.)
· Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Team Player
· Passionate about, and dedicated to, the client experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Strong documentation skills
· Vendor certifications
Possess a working knowledge and have the ability to advise our clients in managing some variation of the following technologies:
· Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
· VMware ESXi 5.0/5.5/6.0
· Exchange 2010/2013/2016
· MSSQL 2008/2016
· Networking Technologies: Cisco, Meraki, SonicWALL, HP
· Storage Appliances: NetApp, Nimble
· VDI: VMware Horizon Vue, Citrix
· Enterprise Level Backup Solutions: Backup Exec, NetBackup, Zerto, VEEAM
· BDR Technologies: Datto, Axcient, eFolder, Cloudberry
· Microsoft Office 365
· Cloud Infrastructure: Amazon AWS, Azure
· PSA: ConnectWise, Autotask
· RMM: ConnectWise Manage (Labtech), Continuum, AVG Managed Workplace, Kasaya
· Solution Development
· Technical Knowledge
· Communications – Written and Oral
· Customer Focus
· Analysis Skills
This position is based in our New York City headquarters (midtown location conveniently located near Penn Station, Port Authority and Times Square).
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package, unique corporate culture and great team of smart and dedicated people that love to collaborate and deliver quality services to our clients.
We are an AA/EOE employer.