Seeking a motivated Account Manager with Information Technology sales expertise in driving IT Managed Services and Hosting sales opportunities to our existing client base. The position will be based in our New York City corporate headquarters and focused on expanding our New York tri-state area territory.
Our offerings include IT infrastructure, Systems Monitoring, Managed Services, Helpdesk, On-Site Support Professional Services, Cloud, Cybersecurity, Hosting and Cloud.
· Cultivate and strengthen relationships with our existing client base with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor.
· Provide support for immediate client needs, order and quote administration, and follow-up for client fulfillment. Interact with Engineering team for appropriate support.
· Schedule appointments with existing clients to review product/services needs to identify opportunities
· Participate in planning, driving attendance and executing marketing activities including Webinars, Seminars and other Client events.
· Manage the sales cycle for product and service opportunities within existing client base.
· Maintain and update all assigned accounts and opportunities in the CRM system.
· Maintain pipeline and forecast information as well as client contact information and status in our CRM system.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in business, marketing, or management.
· Demonstrated success in meeting or exceeding assigned sales quotas.
· Strong track record of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Minimum 3 years of sales experience in IT Managed Services.
· Strong business writing and verbal communications skills.
· Customer Focused: monitors client satisfaction, establishes a partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients
· Energy/Drive: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level.
· Tenacity: Passionately strives to achieve results. Reputation for not giving up.
· Negotiation Skills: Achieves favorable outcomes in win/win negotiations.
· Organization / Planning:Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient and organized manner. Focuses on key priorities.
We offer competitive base salary and commission potential along with a comprehensive benefits package, unique corporate culture and convenient mid-town NYC location (near Penn Station and Port Authority).
We are an AA/EOE employer.