Large public accounting firm currently has an exciting career opportunity in the Financial Services Assurance team located in the New York, NY office. We are looking for an experienced Senior Associate to join our team.
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firms in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making
As a Senior Associate, you will serve as the engagement lead on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables. You will develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules. You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals. In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills. You will gain the respect and confidence of the team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- 3+ years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Financial Services industry experience required
- Knowledge of audit software (CaseWare), ProSystem Fx or other software a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills