Payroll Implementation Specialist
We are seeking a Payroll Implementation Specialist to assist in the transition
of new clients as they switch to our Payroll and Time & Attendance platform.
As a payroll implementation specialist, you’ll play a crucial role in on-boarding new clients into
Your main goal is to ensure clients feel comfortable using our software and products with ease.
You’ll work closely with multiple departments to set up the client’s payroll account.
You'll be responsible for coordinating the transfer of tax documents, agreement forms, and other materials needed to fully on-board business owners and their employees.
You will guide clients through the implementation process and serve as their go-to advocate to
provide a seamless transition experience.
● Acts as the main point of contact during the on-boarding process for new clients from
initial sign-up all the way through their first payroll run
● Coordinates internally between new clients and other departments
● Conducts/composes welcome calls/emails/follow-ups
● Collects and reviews proper tax documents and payroll data
● Adheres to a strict timeline to ensure there are no payroll delays
● Provides Time & Attendance and Payroll training to clients to ensuring comprehension of
● Communicates effectively by providing timely information and updates to clients and
● Guides new clients through their first few payrolls
● Offers client support for first few payrolls ensuring client comfort level with the process
● Provides weekly reports as required by manager
Here’s what we’re looking for:
● Minimum of 1-2 years of payroll or HR experience
● Strong computer/technical literacy
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Well organized, professional, and detail oriented
● Self-motivated and eager to provide exemplary customer service
● Ability to focus and work effectively on multiple tasks
● Comfortable working in a hectic, fast-paced environment